2018 Winter Ultra Dates
#17 - December 3, 2017
#18 - January 20, 2018
-50k / 31 miles = 4 loops
-37.5k / 23.25 miles = 3 loops
-25k / 15.5 miles = 2 loops
-12.5k / 7.75 miles = 1 loop
Signed up for a 50k but want to stop at 25k? That's fine. You can change distances mid-run and we'll record whatever you do run.
7 hours (finish by 3:00 p.m.)
NOTE: Extra time may be given if we get dumped with snow or if the path is particularly gnarly.
Pullman, WA. Corner of SE Bishop and SE Bleasner (Birch & Barley's parking lot).
There is parking available near the start and at the Chipman Trail trailhead next to Quality Inn.
None. Bring your own fuel, water, gear, etc.
None. There are a few street crossings and this course is not closed to traffic, so there is no incentive to disobey traffic laws and get yourself hurt just to win a ribbon.
1. Experienced runners only, please. There will be no aid or medical support. And conditions will likely be harsh...which is kinda the reason we're doing this!
2. Bring your own supplies/water/drop bags. Parking is available close to the start area, so you'll have easy access to your car at the beginning of each loop.
3. Obey all traffic/pedestrian laws. The route is on paved city jogging paths, but there will be a several street crossings and the course is NOT closed to traffic. Use extreme caution when crossing streets. There will be no volunteers holding up traffic for us. If there's a crosswalk at street crossing, please use it.
4. Dogs allowed. Pullman has a leash law.
5. Please be considerate of other participants and the community.
After Run Food/Beer
For everyone interested in post-run socializing and rehydrating, we'll meet at Birch and Barley which is conveniently located right at the start/finish.